Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hey gang, it's the "every other" in my "every other Wednesday" deadline for TV Squad, so my blogging energies went in that direction last night. I'm pretty proud of this column; both my wife AND my editor thinks it's the best thing I've written in a long time. If you want to check it out, click here: TV 101: The true meaning of TV Christmas specials.

Hope you enjoy it!

Also, I hope all of you have a happy and healthy holiday. I, for one, will be having a traditional holiday: wake up early to do Christmas with my son, then drive to Atlantic City to headline a week and a half worth of shows at the Tropicana. Yep, it's a Christmas miracle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traditional Jay is not the word I would have used but hey, with you is anything ever normal? I dont know why I would expect anything less for christmas. :) Merry Christmas and Hap, Happ, Happy New Year!!!!!!! Drive safe, the weather is nasty.

Tony Conaway said...

Good post on TV Squad, Jay! I never did like that "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" special, despite my resemblance to narrator Burl Ives.

By the way, although you have your own Wikipedia page, you're not mentioned as a "Notable Resident" on the page for your home town. If your buddy Brian Herzlinger can get mentioned as notable, so can you!